As a member of Lewes AC you are registered with England Athletics and have an England Athletics 'Unique Registration Number' (URN), also sometimes alled a 'UKA affiliation number'
You can use this number to get discounts on many races.
You should have been sent your EA number when you first joined the club, but you can always find it again using this method:
(1) Go to our subscriptions page of our membership site
(2) Sign in at the top right corner
(3) Click on Manage/renew my subscriptions
(4) Next to your most recent annual subscription click on View/edit to bring up your membership form
(5) Scroll to the bottom of the form to see your EA number
By the way if you notice any details on your form that are incorrect please update them and then click on Save at the bottom.
Once you know your EA number then, if you want to, you can use it to access and update your personal page on the UKA website:
(1) Go to the UKA My athletics portal
(2) Put in your EA number as your username
(3) Put in your password. If you are not sure what it is then click on Forgot your password? and the site will send you an email
In case of problems, please email our Membership Secretary Dominic Osman-Allu at email@example.com